What happens if it rains ( for outdoor shows) ?

Most of the time it’s fine ! We’re equipped to play in the rain, and even though it happens to be the downpour we may just have to remove a few pyrotechnics that don’t work anymore. If it's a storm, we can't do miracles... Most often it's your guests who can't attend the event because of the bad weather conditions.

Do we need a particular authorization?

No prefectoral authorization is requested (unlike fireworks!), but in the context of a private domain (i.e. weddings), the owner's authorization is still required.

What should I plan to welcome you?

Outdoor show: Not much! A large space (depending on the show), an electrical outlet, and a big smile :)
Indoor show: ask for the technical sheet.

Can you play indoors ? (fire show)

It's possible ! But not just anyhow. It depends on the location, space, etc.
Discuss it with us!

Do you play abroad ?

For fire shows and for Cube, we travel all over Europe. We can even look further with a suitable budget.
For LED illuminated juggling shows (i.e. Concerto Chromatique), we go all over the world because we can easily travel by plane.

How much does it cost ?

It varies, please request a quote thanks to our online form or call us, we will respond quickly!

Are the shows awesome ?

Yes, they are incredible, we are the best !

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call.


SuperCho is a show company specialized in fire and LED juggling performances, enriched with magic. Taking place inside or outside, from 2 to 50 minutes, from Paris to Jakarta stopping by Brittany region or California, we offer various types of shows and entertainments, most often ready to roll and meeting a high range of budgets.

Since its creation in 2005, and hundreds of shows later and prestigious clients to its credit, SuperCho involves numerous professional juggling artists and offers high end shows, all of them have for watchword: originality, rhythm, musicality, poetry and humor.

We already performed in région Normandie ( Manche, Calvados, Orne, Seine Maritime, Eure), En région Bretagne ( Côtes d'Armor, Ile et Vilaine, Finistère, Morbihan) , En région Pays de Loire ( Vendée, Maine et Loire, Loire Atlantique, Sarthe), En région Centre Val de Loire ( Cher, Indre et Loire, Eure et Loir, Loir et Cher, Loiret, Indre), En région Nouvelle Aquitaine ( Gironde , Charentes , Charentes Maritime, Dordogne, Creuse , Corrèze , Vienne , Haute Vienne, Lot et Garonne, Pyrénées Atlantiques, Deux Sèvres , Landes ), En région Occitanie ( Ariège, Aude , Aveyron , Gard , Haute Garonne, Gers , Hérault, Pyrénées orientales, Hautes Pyrénées, Tarn , Tarn et Garonne) , En région Provence Alpes Côtes d'Azur ( Vaucluse, Var, Bouche du Rhône, Hautes Alpes, Alpes Maritimes) , En région Auvergne Rhône Alpes ( Ain , Allier , Ardèche , Cantal , Drome , Isère , Loire , Haute Loire , Puy de Dome , Savoie , Haute Savoie, Rhône ) , En région Bourgogne Franche Comté ( Côte d'Or , Doubs , Jura , Nièvre , Haute Saone , Saone et Loire , Yonne , Territoire de Belfort ), En région Grand Est ( Ardennes , Aube , Marne, Haute Marne , Meurthe et Moselle , Meuse , Haut Rhin , Bas Rhin , Moselle , Alsace , Lorraine ) , En région Hauts de France ( Somme , Oise , Nord , Pas de Calais , Aisne) , En région Ile de France ( Seine et Marne , Essonne , Yvelines , Val d'Oise , Vals de Marne , Seine Saint Denis , Hauts de Seine , Paris ), à Lyon, bordeaux, Strasbourg, Lille, Nantes, Rennes, Rouen, Tour, au Luxembourg, en Suisse, en Belgique, au Portugal, en Espagne, en Italie, en Allemagne, …